lunedì 26 febbraio 2018

The art of game analysis - Vidit Gujrathi versus Dmitry Gordievsky


LESSONS FROM A 2700+ GM - HOW TO ANALYZE YOUR GAME One of the most important arts in chess is the art of analyzing your own games. If you learn how to analyze your games you can be sure that you will keep improving and evolving as a player. In this video, I discuss my win against the talented Russian GM Dmitry Gordievsky from the Tata Steel Challengers 2018. When you look at the bare moves, it seems like I won quite easily, but on deeper inspection, you will realize what a rich fight the game really was. I have tried to be as objective as possible in my analysis and I hope that you will find this useful. This video is meant to ignite the love for analyzing your own games. If you learned something from it, then do share it! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento